Sensational these glow in the dark tattoos. The temporary tattoo stays about a week.
Almost sold out: check our storage
Glow in the dark tattoos are charging in daylight or bright light and glow in the dark. But they are also UV-reactive and glow perfectly in blacklight. The glow in the dark tattoos do not contain phosphorus and are 100% safe.
1. Wash, shave and dry the skin. Only apply to not-hairy skin. The tattoo will stay longer on a clean, dry skin.
2. Remove the plastic film
For navel tattoos: make a hole in the middle of the tattoo paper so later on you can easily see where the belly button is.
3. Place the temporary tattoo on the skin (drawing on the skin).
4. Wet the tattoo with a damp cloth for at least 30 seconds
5. Carefully lift a corner of the tattoo to check the tattoo is separating from the paper. If it does not: more wetting
If the tattoo has some fine components it may happen the tattoo does not release the paper. In that case you should set aside the temporary tattoo before lifting it.
6. Remove the tattoo paper. Remove the excess glue with warm water.