MONTANA CHALKSPRAY VIOLET - 400ML
This violet chalkspray is a pigmented chalk paint that is ideal for outdoor marking (temporary only on non porous surfaces). Available in 9 powerful color shades that are deep matte and high covering. Montana chalkspray can be applied on various surfaces. Depending on weather conditions and climate outdoor marking lasts between several weeks to several months. It fades faster during extended periods of rain or in high traffic areas. On non-porous surfaces like glass or metal the pigments can be removed. Removal from porous surfaces might be difficult. Trial application and removal on a non-visible section of substrate is recommend when working on a non-porous surface. Montana chalkspray impresses by its feel and look - the typical rough chalk effect.
CHALK has very special aesthetics - and Montana CHALKSPRAY brings those aesthetics into a spray that works on many surfaces!
Montana chalkspray works also well on canvas, cardboard or other primed grounds due to its great coverage. The chalkspray will become permanent when sealed with Varnish (when used on a canvas i.e.). It also allows further application by brush, scraper or other tools. For clean and precise lines we recommend to use Montana LeveL caps 3 to 6 (3 and 4 for fine and medium lines, 5 and 6 for wide lines and filling large areas). Application Note: Some chalk dust will be created when spraying. Wear a respirator mask to avoid inhaling chalk dust or pigments. It is recommended to cover surrounding objects and surfaces well. For
Removal: Outdoors: Scrub vigorously with a brush and water or use a pressurized water cleaner. We suggest trialing on a non visible area of your surface first to check the ease of removal.
For optimal lifespan, always make sure to store with the nozzle on the can.
- The safety ring is easy to remove - just lift up the nozzle and turn the spray can up side down and the ring will fall out.
- The ring helps to avoid accidental triggering in transport or storage.
- Turn the can upside down. Strike the bottom of the can against the palm of your other hand.
- Repeat this several times to make sure to loosen up the ball bearings* from the pigments in the can.
- Once the ball bearings* are loose, keeping the can turned upside down (advantage of gravity) and shake.
- Then shake the can vertically for at least 2 minutes.
- After you have shaked the can well put the nozzle back on the can. Fix carefully with your finger and make sure that it fits.
- Make sure to always do the first spray on a test surface first, as the top of the valve system may harbor more solvent than pigment on the first shot. This is normal.
- Delivery content: 1 aerosol
- Color: Violet
- Content: 400ML
- Lacquer base: Chalk paint
- Available in 9 colors: yellow, red, orange, blue, pink, violet, green, black and white.
- Gloss Level: Matte
- Transparency: Opaque
- Valve system: Low-Pressure
- Weather resistant (temporary) Depending on weather conditions and climate outdoor marking lasts between several weeks to several months.
- On non-porous surfaces the pigments can be easily removed.
- Warning:Wear protective equipment when working with this chalk paint, face mask, gloves and goggles. The paint ishighly flammable, harmful in contact with the skin, causes skin irritation, causes serious eye irritation and is harmful if inhaled.